Pueblo Rangers Soccer Club online registration.
|DOB Between||Fee*||Fee / with uniform|
|U-11||08/01/02 to 07/31/03||$60||$95|
|U-10||08/01/03 to 07/31/04||$60||$95|
|U-9||08/01/04 to 07/31/05||$60||$95|
|U-8||08/01/05 to 07/31/06||$55||$90|
|U-7||08/01/06 to 07/31/07||$55||$90|
|U-6||08/01/07 to 07/31/08||$55||$90|
|U-5||08/01/08 to 07/31/09||$40||$75|
|U-4||08/01/09 to 07/31/10||$40||$75|
|U-3||08/01/10 to 07/31/11||$40||$75|
Uniforms NOT Included in Registration Fees Recreation
League Uniform Required
Uniform includes 2 jerseys, 1 pair of shorts & 2 pairs of socks.
(Please include an additional $35/set if uniform is needed)
$5 Discount for each additional child living in the same household once the
full registration fee is received for the first child!
Scholarship request form available at the Ranger’s office or online at:
www.pueblorangers.net/run4kicks/scholarship.htm (Deadline 08/06/13, 2:00 PM)
No Refunds: Please consider your schedule carefully prior to registration.
Spring season eight weeks prior to Memorial weekend.
Fall Season starting Saturday after Labor Day weekend for eight weeks.
* $10 late fee effective 3 weeks prior to the start of season.
Coach meeting will be held approximately 2 weeks prior to the start of season.
RECREATIONAL PROGRAM REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please fill in all information below completely. Do not start form with out paying on PayPal first. Form will not submit.
2. Click Submit.
3. Follow the instructions on the confirmation page to pay with a CC. (The Rangers do not charge extra for this convenience.)
Separate form required for each athlete.
Contact the Rangers office for information regarding Competitive (Traveling) Program. Thank you for choosing the hometown team!
PUEBLO’S HOMETOWN SOCCER CLUB SINCE 1982
3930 Ridge Dr. Suite F., Pueblo, CO. 81008
Office: 719.542.2408 Fax 719.253.0506
Jessica Ferguson Stuart Szemaraj
Recreation League Director Director of Coaching
719-406-5696 (voice/text) 719-406-0660 (voice/text)
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail: email@example.com
BACKGROUND CHECK ON ALL COACHES
THIS IS A KIDSAFE™ PROGRAM
• Developmental League for kids ages 2 ½ - 11 Years Old
• Scholarships Available
• Multiple Child Discounts
• Never Required to Play Out of Town
• USSF Certified Referees for All Games.
• Reimbursement - for Coaches Licensing
• Coaching Clinics
• Free registration - for Coaches and Field Coordinators’
Children (one child per volunteer)
• Variety - Currently 145 Teams and Growing